Minggu, 06 Juni 2010

life is a struggle

life is a struggle

I do not know why I chose this topic.
but I feel there is vibration that forced me to choose this.
maybe this is a very classical topic.
and I know everyone already knows that life is heavy and needs a fight,
but as I said before I want to raise this topic.

when I realized that life is tough.
I seemed to want to die, I feel there is pressure that seemed would never end
but when I feel like dying I do not know at the same time I feel there is a very powerful force.
who realize that not only was I who live the life of this weight.

I am also confused,
"What could be my encouragement to deal with this?"
but I have no use complaining menyadar ..
because it's not a solution for every problem I had.
but always give thanks in all circumstances ..

and one thing we need to remember,
we can still eat and drink properly.
while the many people out there starving ..
we are not alone in this world ..
we still have God in this life.
God has always been a mainstay in life.

spirit friends, life is still a long road

always give thanks for everything even though it is not easy. but learning to do it because itis the key to keep the spirit of life

0 komentar: